Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Poem From Great Grandma

My grandmother (Ben's mom's mom) always likes to write poems when it's a special occasions. She wrote one when we moved to Oregon. She wrote one when we first got pregnant. And now she has even written a poem to welcome Clark into the family. Since it's so cute, we thought it would be fun to share with everyone else.

It's a bird? It's a plane?
I hear a loud cry? Am I going insane?
With the strength of an eagle,
He came down to earth-
A wonderful gift, a special birth!
Clark will amaze us, fill us with fear,
He'll fly like an eagle - run like a deer.
Life won't be the same,
For joy he imparts,
Superman's landed to steal
ALL our hearts!

He love you, too, Great Grandma Girl - G3!

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love her poems! :c)

Jon and Jolie said...

That's awesome! :)

The Roth's said...

Congrats on Clark...he's super cute! Aunt Verle is sooo special. love to all of you guys!

Jamie said...

Oh that's funny! Hey, I keep checking for a family picture to post, one with all 3 of you! I need one to print out for my fridge! Hope everything is going well. Love you all!