Coming in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces and 21 inches, Clark was born last night at 10:22 P.M. He was totally healthy. Alli is also doing great and is healing up nicely. We're all so glad that he is here and thank all of you so much for the prayers and support you have and are still giving us. Special thanks to Travis and Beth, who hung in there and waited in the waiting room to support us and help us welcome Clark. (The steaks were awesome!) Even the staff was super awesome! Those ladies (and the dude who gave Alli her epidural) knew what they were doing. Here are some pics of Clark and us at the hospital when he was first born, his first bath, his hearing test (with the cool baby ear phones), and more.
We love Clark. He's super! (Someone had to make the joke sooner or later so I guess I should be the first.)
Congrats! he's very hansom. we are so excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet him in a few months. abi thinks he is cute but i think he eyes are set on ethan. you need to get him a superman onesie to wear under his clothes.
Thank you for a most handsome first grand nephew! He looks so healthy! We know you will be great parents! lots and lots of love, Great Aunt Franny & Great Uncle Rick to Clark
15 comments:
Great looking kid. Glad everything went well. Congrats to you both. Can't wait to meet him. I think you need to rename your cat 'Streaky.'
I love him too! He looks more like a little boy than a baby :) Those dark red lips are too cute!!!
Can't wait to meet him on Saturday!
Love,
Auntie Amz
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay for baby Clark. Welcome to this wonderful, wacky world. Congrats to mommy and daddy too!
Oh my goodness, you guys!
He's perfect!!
Alli, I am seriously impressed with you! :c)
Quinn is excited to have a new buddy.
We love the name!!
Welcome to the world, honey. xoxo
Wow, congratulations guys!! He's adorable and I love the name! I know you guys will make great parents!
Kristin
He's a cute kid! Congratulations. I'm glad you made the joke so I didn't have to. ;o)
Congrats! he's very hansom. we are so excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet him in a few months. abi thinks he is cute but i think he eyes are set on ethan. you need to get him a superman onesie to wear under his clothes.
Congratulations! You have a beautiful baby! I love his name!
Ben, thank you for calling so we could hear him cry! Amazing how creative God is! Love his hair! Love everything! Love, Mom
Congratulations, guys! He is amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS, Porters! He's a gem.
Woohoo! yay! How exciting!
Hey Alli and Ben -
Thank you for a most handsome first grand nephew! He looks so healthy! We know you will be great parents! lots and lots of love, Great Aunt Franny & Great Uncle Rick to Clark
Ahhhhhggghh! Cuteness esplosion! What a cutie pie! I'm going to eat him up! Congratulations, you two!
--Em
Post a Comment