I keep taking pictures and not posting them, so now you get to see the evolution of the belly from the last few weeks.
34 Weeks
35 WeeksSo I'm 36 weeks now, but don't have a picture. I'll try to take one this week for 37 weeks. For now, though, I'll leave you with this pic - Ben think it's funny that I don't even really look pregnant! This is why women wear black!

2 comments:
you look so cute! i think it is soooo cool to see your friends pregnant, i even though i have been through it, it is still so exciting to see others hopefully enjoy it. i can't wait to see pictures of CAP and meet him in a few months. you look beautiful and i know that you and ben are going to make amazing parents!
love you!
DANG! Your baby is growing like a weed!! You're so close! Hang in there! Love you!
Post a Comment