Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Clark's First Day Home!

After getting some rest (only about 4 hours), we had another great day with friends and family. Mary Towell, Tammy Eaton (McKinley Friends), and Nicole Langton came to say hi and meet Clark. Later that night, Great Aunt Alexis and Great Uncle John came to welcome Clark and take part in baby's first Star Wars Trilogy. (Don't worry. They were the original three pre-Lucas messing with them.) They were the only VHS tapes we still owned so we decided to bust them out to help pass time. He really liked Empire Strikes Back. This morning we woke up early and did all of the wrap-up stuff at the hospital. Alli and Clark got to spend some great time bonding while I got some much needed sleep. (I was on the night shift. :) Then we dressed him up in his new duds and brought him home. It's nice to finally be in a familiar place...with a great bed! We'll post more pics of him later this week, but for the time being enjoy some fun shots of the last few days.

Great Aunt Alexis and Great Uncle John with Clark (with Han and Leah in the background)

Mary Towell and Tammy Eaton with Clark

Mommy and Clark

I'm Full!

Alli and Clark love Snuggle time!

Who would have though putting on baby shoes would be so hard.

Daddy's little man in his first outfit.

Home at last!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana says, "How cute" about a hundred times. Joseph says,"Youngling Clark and I ought to get along just fine." Kristin says, "I can't wait to see him!" Mark says, "Don't let him on quads!" and Great Aunt RuthAnn is laughing at her children just like you'll laugh a lot at Clark.

Janice Porter said...

I am having a hard time not being jealous of all the people that live close! But thanks for all the good pictures! He is awesome! And you guys are too! Love, Grandma in Kansas

STEPHANIE said...

so adorable! i am glad that all 3 of you are doing well. enjoy the first few days of lots of sleeping (on the baby's part) and spending time as a family!

Unknown said...

Welcome Home Clark! I so wish we could come up and visit. . . right now. But, alas, that is not to be. I will just have to suffer until you come down here! Clark is a cutie! Love the car seat! :)

The Isaacs said...

Just heard from Jamie about your baby Clark's arrival! You guys- he is so sweet and adorable! Many congrats!

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash said...

He's so cute!!

I love the "I'm full" picture..that's where I really see both of you guys in him.

I love his lips and big cheeks. :c)

Good job!

Shelby said...

Oh my goodness...he is absolutley adorable! Congratulations!!