This past weekend Jamie (Ben's sister - you can see her blog and her post about Portland here) came up to Portland to hang with Clark and us for the weekend. We had a great time! Mostly we just hung out, went on some walks, went to church and lunch with some friends, and played with Clark. However, Monday we decided to take Clark downtown for the first time. We went to Powell's, ate teriyaki at one of the food carts (really yummy!), visited Pioneer Courthouse Square where we found Caleb's brick (Jamie's best friend's son who passed away), munched on some donuts at VooDoo Donuts (the Portland Cream and the Blazer Blunt), and just enjoyed the amazing weather on Memorial Day. We had tons of fun with Jamie and are so happy that she came up to visit!


Clark got a little package in the mail two days ago and look what was inside! Jessica Harper (you can see her blog here - she just got engaged!) crocheted the CUTEST little monkey for our little monkey. She did a great job and Clark loves it! Thanks, Jessie!

Also, I forgot to post pics of Clark's finished nursery. I didn't post anything since his name was on the wall and was a big secret, so here's the finished product. Clark likes it very much and has added his own touch by peeing on the wall more times than I can count now!

And here's just some extra shots of Clark from the last couple of weeks for the grandmas. Enjoy!









8 comments:
LOVE, love, love the pictures!! Clark has changed so much already! He sure looks like a boy and now her is wearing clothes besides sleeepers, real clothes. Great family shot in Pioneer Square.
Clark has the cutest little nose! I'm glad you got the monkey! He was fun! I've been thinking of you and praying for you lots!
What a cutie!!
Ben, that paci really brings out the color of your eyes. ;c)
Glad you finally found a way to quiet Daddy :)
Love the nursery! You did such a good job. I still live vicariously in Portland through you.
Fantastic pictures! Love the update. We knew you were busy (smile).
ok, time for Aunt Alexis to see Clark again cuz HE'S CHANGED!! He stays awake now :>) He looks tall in the pictures and oh, so cute!!
Violet and I just got done looking at the pics and when she saw Uncle Ben with a nuk she said"Look, Baby Ben!" Quite funny! Love to see him change! Love, Grandma Janice
I finally made my way over to meet you via your blog, and what a treasure Clark is! How fun to know that he and Henry are so close in age.
Post a Comment