It's strange to think that things have now completely changed. Alli, my lovely wife, is now a mother. Being a teacher, which is practically like being a father to 25 kids a year, has given me a lot of growth in patience and love in the area of working with kids. I even had the pleasure of being a good uncle and changing my fair share of Audrey's diapers when she was a baby. But now that Alli is a mom, I love seeing her grow as she experiences becoming a mom. And how awesome is it that we now get to celebrate that fact. She's definitely been earning her stripes with the number of diapers she has changed and the hours of sleep that have been lost over the past few months. But the best thing I love is seeing her lovin' on Clark. Sure, Clark is a super baby, but I think Alli also needs the new title of Super Mom.
Love, Ben
I heart adventure: My own backyard
3 years ago

3 comments:
WOW! That is very touching. I saw how patient you were with Clark's schedule. It is sweet to see you honor Alli as she grows into being a mother. This will be a special Mother's Day for all of you! Thanks for letting us share in your thoughts.
I, too am very touched by your message. I just want to wish Alli a very Happy First Mother's Day! What a true blessing this is. We can't wait to see and hold this precious baby. Bless you, Alli this Mother's Day. Love you lots.
Happy Mother's Day, Super Mommy Alli! Love your thoughts Ben! From the mom who helped make YOU super! Celebrate God today!
Post a Comment