Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

When I called my mom up the other day, I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. "More pictures of Clark," was her answer. So we thought that it would be fitting to plaster our blog with tons of pictures of Clark over the past few weeks. Here's to you Grandma Porter! Happy Birthday! And to both Grandmas and Great Grandmas, Happy Mother's Day!

Clark likes his tummy time on his soccer blanket my sister made.

Clark's first bath at home.

Clark getting dried off in his cute baby towel.

Clark and Ben celebrate Manchester United being at the top of the table after last week's win.

Our first family picture.

Clark showing off his guns.

Hanging out with dad on the play mat.

Check me out!

Wow! Check out my hand!

What!? I'm naked?

Being almost 9 pounds and 23 inches is hard work.

3 comments:

Janice Porter said...

Thank you for the pictures! The best Mother's Day present! I love the picture of you two on the blanket. It looks like he's smiling. Whose nose does he have? Love you lots! Grandma Janice

JHNickodemus said...

Such a cutie!

Jamie said...

Violet loved the pictures of Clark! She had a comment for each one..."Ha, ha, he's naked." or "He's in him jamas". Thanks for all the photos!