Sunday, May 10, 2009

Clark's First Day at Church - Mother's Day 2009

After missing the last few weeks of church in order to get things in order, we thought it would be appropriate to have Clark's first trip to church be on Mother's Day. Everyone smiled and loved seeing him. I also saw many personal light-bulbs turn on and heard others saying, "So that's why he hasn't been playing guitar lately." But most of all, I loved everyone saying Happy Mother's Day to Alli.

6 comments:

Julia said...

WOW WOW WOW ! Great picture of the Porter family!!!

Jeanie said...

I second that. What a great picture of all three of you! You make it all look easy.

Jamie said...

Hurray! A photo for the fridge!

Ash said...

You guys all look great! Alli, you look really pretty! :c)

I love Clark's expression. "Can't we go home and play video games, already?"

ccarlaeats said...

YOU HAD YOUR BABY!!! OMG. Congratulations Allison. I was just thinking about you today and emailed you at work. That's when I got an automatic reply that you were out of the office. I love his name. "C" names are great!
Miss you,
Carla

Unknown said...

Happy (late) Mother's day! This new batch of pix is FABU!