Congratulations!Aaron and Christa
Hip, hip, hooray! So many adventures!It looks like the baby is doing "childs pose"!
So what instrument is your little thing going to play when our kids grow up and form their band? ;c)(Iyiyi..JT has already approached his drum teacher about lessons for Quinn and he's not even out yet.)We're really stoked for you guys!!
Whichever one he/she will want to play. I can teach all. They can take their pick.Ben
Really, all? I vote for the bagpipes!
Congrats! We're so excited for you. Great picture, too. :)
Amazing. The baby looks just like Ben.
she's absolutely beautiful!
ooh, and i hope you'll teach her how to play the marimba ;D
She? What's up with all of this she stuff? It's still an it.Ben
That may be the cutest 8 week old baby I've ever seen.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!
I'm an auntie :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congratulations!
Aaron and Christa
Hip, hip, hooray! So many adventures!
It looks like the baby is doing "childs pose"!
So what instrument is your little thing going to play when our kids grow up and form their band? ;c)
(Iyiyi..JT has already approached his drum teacher about lessons for Quinn and he's not even out yet.)
We're really stoked for you guys!!
Whichever one he/she will want to play. I can teach all. They can take their pick.
Ben
Really, all? I vote for the bagpipes!
Congrats! We're so excited for you. Great picture, too. :)
Amazing. The baby looks just like Ben.
she's absolutely beautiful!
ooh, and i hope you'll teach her how to play the marimba ;D
She? What's up with all of this she stuff? It's still an it.
Ben
That may be the cutest 8 week old baby I've ever seen.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!
I'm an auntie :)
Post a Comment