Saturday, September 20, 2008

Better Worshippers

As Sunset, I've had the pleasure of helping lead worship, but I was kind of shocked that they also asked me to be involved in the latest video production on how we can become better worshippers. So I went and did what I could to help out and was myself...which can sometimes be a good and a bad thing. Good news is that they saw something that they thought would be good enough to share with the church. The bad new is that I didn't think I could get that embarrassed by seeing myself up on the screen during church. Oh well. At least I was truly genuine in my answers. So here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Better Worshippers: Part 1


Better Worshippers: Part 2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job. I loved the list of 80's words, except that you forgot tubular and gnarly. But besides that, very well done.

Anonymous said...

I got teary when I watched part one video. Your words were so good and honest and made me think of my life. My life is supposed to be worship and yet there are times it is such a shabby gift to Him. I've been dwelling on the concept of "sacrificial praise" lately. Pretty challenging!Keep giving Him more! Love Mom in Kansas

Julia said...

Wow, I don't always see this side of you and it is compelling. I was moved by what all of the participants said about worship but I like your honesty of just laying it on the line. Keep it up!