Happy Easter! I know it's a bit late, but I just stumbled on your blog today!
You two look great, I hope you're enjoying OR and life is treating you well. How long have you been up there? It's been such a long time since I last saw you-- and I think that was when we ran into you at Borders, maybe?
Anyways, it's great to see you guys online and I hope you're doing well!
3 comments:
Sorry we didn't get around to coloring the eggs but I see you compensated.
Happy Easter! I know it's a bit late, but I just stumbled on your blog today!
You two look great, I hope you're enjoying OR and life is treating you well. How long have you been up there? It's been such a long time since I last saw you-- and I think that was when we ran into you at Borders, maybe?
Anyways, it's great to see you guys online and I hope you're doing well!
How cute are you guys....welcome to the big 3-0 Ben! I loved the 30s!
Post a Comment