Many of you know that my (Alli) first job that I had when we moved up here was not really the right place for me. So for the past few months I have been sitting at home with Autumn looking for a new job. This last Thursday I interviewed and was offered a position at OHSU (Oregon Health & Science University). I am the new Administrative Coordinator for the Dermatology department. I am very excited about this new position and working for OHSU. I have heard great things about working there and am looking forward to riding the MAX every day to the waterfront where the new building is located.
Oh, and the Dermatology department is on the top floor of the Center for Health and Healing, so they have a Mt. Hood webcam - you have to check it out!
I heart adventure: My own backyard
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment