
Many of the guys at work decided that the month of March should be beard month. But after the month ended, I personally declared the month of April as Stash month. So Alli and I went to the Stash Tea Factory Outlet store and bought some tea. And on top of that I thought I would follow my father's example and wear a mustache since he had one for years when we were growing up. So here's to you dad! Alli hates it and I like it for all the cheesy reasons. Enjoy! So cheers to all of you men who proudly display your upper lip hair on a regular basis. Whether it be a Magnum PI stache or a thin Frenchman stache, stand tall and proud.....because this month is yours!

8 comments:
You look like you should be wearing a cowboy hat and holding a Marlboro and a can of Budweiser in the same hand.
Alli, I think you should shave it off when he's asleep.
:c) Love you guys!
Wow. I'm still chuckling over that picture. In light of my liking-tea-but-not0enough-to-buy-it-myself attitude, I'll use my power of verbal manipulation to warp the name of "Stash month".
In honor of the month, I shall rebuild my 'candy stash' and it will be good.
Brother, I think you like taking pictures of yourself way too much. The crazy facial hair is simply an excuse to take more. :)
he does, jamie! loves it! :)
Alli
Very suave. Thanks for the nod man.
Dad
I will never again look at Stash tea and not think of you, Ben.
I'm flattered. Maybe that should be Stash Tea's new marketing plan. Men drinking Stash tea with mustaches. Sounds fun to me but for some odd reason I don't think that it would go over well with the marketing department.
Ben
dude, you say stash and I can only think of one thing...sorry man!
Post a Comment