Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life @ 20/10


Honestly, turning 30 was never a big deal for me...but boy has everyone let me know that I'm getting older. My own father called me an 'old man,' my students think it really old, and all the gifts and cards I received made me feel ancient (Thanks for the pill box and Prunelax). You could have even used my cake to start a house fire since Alli put all 30 candles on it. Chris even asked me if I was starting to collect my social security. Hardy-har-har. So from now on, we'll refer to the age of 30 as the 20/10. Here's to making it to 20/20.

1 comment:

Bruce and Janice said...

Ben - Dude - 20 and 10 are still 30! But don't worry, you've got a long way to go. I hear 30 is the new 20.
Dad

PS - Did all of those candles burn your hair off or did you get a haircut?