Although it was a flurry of hellos and goodbyes, I think Alli and I managed to see most of our friends, family, and relatives all in one fell swoop. It was very nice to actually pick up a guitar and play (with the boys and my dad) and not have to do things solo. All the joy and excitement helped us keep going, but the one thing I found that kept me going through this holiday season was a large cup of coffee. I had to use up all of my Christmas
Starbuck's gift cards to purchase it, but I discovered the SUPER
VENTI!
2 comments:
For a split second, Randy though that it was an actual cup of coffee! So silly!! Happy New Year! I'm so glad we had the chance to spend Christmas with you guys. Love you, your sis.
Dude, I've got to get one of those!!! :-)
Post a Comment