Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our Christmas 'tree'

We opted not to get a tree this year since we will be in Fresno/Visalia the week of Christmas (plus, we weren't sure if Autumn would tear it to shreds). So to get some holiday cheer in our apartment, I found this beautiful wreath at the New Seasons Market (Oregon's very organic version of Whole Foods and 'the friendliest store in town') and we wanted to share it with you. Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, great pics of Mult. Falls. What an adventurous couple! Very impressive!
Aunt Alexis

Carla & Mark said...

Hey Allison,
Happy Holidays! It was great talking to you yesterday. I miss you around here. Portland looks beautiful and you look really happy. Tell Ben I said hello and take care of yourself. I'm in the process of creating our blog, so as soon as its up, I'll let you know. Oh, I mailed the new brochure to you today, so hopefully you'll get it soon. Hope you like it - be nice.

Carla