Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snow Day (and Autumn)!

Ok, so I should be in the Blogger Hall of Shame for not posting about Christmas and New Year's... However, until then some pictures of our first snow day and Autumn will have to suffice.

Yesterday we woke up to snow! Actually is was sort of snow-ice and put the schools on a two-hour delay. What a first! Here's a picture of the snow from our bedroom window. Yes, I did jump out of bed and grab the camera.


Well, some of you (you know who you are, Aunt Alexis!) have been asking for some pictures of Autumn. Since I am a stay-at-home mom for now with Autumn, I had plenty of opportunity to get some super-cute pictures.




3 comments:

Carla & Mark said...

Hey Allison,
Super cute photos of Autumn.
Question - How did you get the weather photo up on your site. I tried it for our site, but it shows the link instead of the actual weather (which is much better). Thanks for your help.

Carla
carlaandmark.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! She's really, really beautiful. I need to come see her!!

Natalie Caudle said...

Autumn is gorgeous. I want to give her a kiss on her nose.