I thought he was going to spit it back at you for a second! Is that a kind of code for "hi" at the first? Loved all of the videos! Love, Grandma Janice
ohmygoodness, i laughed so hard! it gives him the shivers...Uncle John won't eat bananas, you know. He makes that same face when anyone else eats one :>)
5 comments:
Dude, only eat the things you like. I like vanilla custard - that banana does taste yucky.
I thought he was going to spit it back at you for a second! Is that a kind of code for "hi" at the first? Loved all of the videos! Love, Grandma Janice
We loved all the videos - Aunt Jeanie, Aunt Franny, Grandma
What is with the manical mother laughing?
ohmygoodness, i laughed so hard! it gives him the shivers...Uncle John won't eat bananas, you know. He makes that same face when anyone else eats one :>)
Post a Comment