Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crawling AND Standing!

Gosh, I haven't even posted anything about Christmas and I have cute pics of Clark eating his first finger foods, but I have to make a quick post because not only did Clark start crawling this week, but he also just stood up for the first time. Crazy! Here's a quick pic and a video. Enjoy!





8 comments:

Julia said...

WOW!!! So impressive! He looks like a pro and man does he look long when he stretches out! Paul says to tell you that Clark hears grandpa's voice in the fireplace. I don't know about that!

Julia said...

I was just looking at the picture where Clark is standing. His face makes me think he has mischief in mind. He's all boy that one!

Ben and Alli said...

That's not mischief! That's the face of an angel!
Alli

STEPHANIE said...

oh my goodness sooo big and cute!!! can you imagine the fun he would have trying to keep up with abi and ethan!

Jenny said...

He is one cute kid!

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

I love the crawling, the standing, the smiling, and the sticky-uppy hair! Love Grandma Janice

Ben and Alli said...

Thanks. I did it myself. He was shivering when he got out of the tub the other night, so I blow dried his hair. I thought it was ok, but then looked at his head on and saw that I had created little wings. Oh well.

Ben

Ash said...

Love the picture! We see Alli's eyes, but think he looks like Violet here!

Miss you guys!