It looks awesome! I can't wait to come stay at the Porter B&B. :) Also, isn't it AWESOME not to have to share an office with the boy!!!! Enjoy it!
This looks like HOME. Great job getting it all put together too!
I love it! Congratulations. I hope we can come up to Portland again sometime soon and see it in person.
Allison :-] So happy for your family's new nest!!
so cute! so that's where the half -bath is :>)
Looks really nice you guys! Love, Mom
Hooray! Congrats on the new pad!
Cah-yoooote!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It looks awesome! I can't wait to come stay at the Porter B&B. :) Also, isn't it AWESOME not to have to share an office with the boy!!!! Enjoy it!
This looks like HOME. Great job getting it all put together too!
I love it! Congratulations. I hope we can come up to Portland again sometime soon and see it in person.
Allison :-] So happy for your family's new nest!!
so cute! so that's where the half -bath is :>)
Looks really nice you guys! Love, Mom
Hooray! Congrats on the new pad!
Cah-yoooote!
Post a Comment