The Stanley Cup... The Wii Cup... In honor of the Beijing Olympics this summer, Ben is holding the Wiilympics tonight with some guy friends. We thought that every good sporting event has some sort of a medal or cup, so we made our own gold medal or 'cup' if you will.
Would it be in bad form if I won it? Or should I just go for it? I don't want to scare people away, but a man can't stop from stepping up to the plate. I already know there will be some other contenders, so i gotta bring my A game.
Ben and Alli. Laurel here, Laurel as in, Alli's old college roommate. I saw that you were linked in a blog post from Tyler Braun, whose blog I read regularly, because Tyler and I grew up together in Keizer. Small world!
7 comments:
That looks so awesome! If you don't win at bowling you are weak and a punk. I WANT TO SEE YOU WITH THE TROPHY!!!!!!
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!
'Cuz it brings all the boys to the yard? Sorry, Phil, I couldn't resist.
Alli
Would it be in bad form if I won it? Or should I just go for it? I don't want to scare people away, but a man can't stop from stepping up to the plate. I already know there will be some other contenders, so i gotta bring my A game.
Ben
P.S. I like malts better than shakes.
ewwww, that's just wrong. the cup, not the games.
alexis
Eeeeewwwwwwww.
Funny.
Ben and Alli. Laurel here, Laurel as in, Alli's old college roommate. I saw that you were linked in a blog post from Tyler Braun, whose blog I read regularly, because Tyler and I grew up together in Keizer. Small world!
Crazy! How are you? Email me sometime - benandalli@gmail.com.
Post a Comment