Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas are my two (bottom) front teeth!

Clark's got teeth! Which, I guess, makes the title of this post make no sense. Oh well!

I tried to get a picture of said teeth, but realized that when he smiles you can't see them. So here's a pic of his teeth while he's not smiling - two on the bottom and one more coming in on the left (your left) side. I also added one of the smiling pics since it's just too cute!

If you click on it, you can view this much larger for a close-up of those pearly whites!

Hey, party people!

6 comments:

Julia said...

I saw the teeth!! Thanks! Clark is so adorable...I think I'll use the smiling picture for my new screensaver. He is always so happy.

Julia said...

Dad says he loves the orange nose and thanks for the teeth picture. Everyone wants to know where he got the beautiful eyes and it has to be from Ben.

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Since the other grandma said something about it-Why's the nose slightly orange? Well, I love, love, love those pics! He's really changing. I miss him! Hope there's video in the making. Love, Grandma Janice

Ben and Alli said...

Well, as for that nose...The same thing is happening to Clark that happened to me as a baby. Clark loves his sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots, but he's paying the price for it! They're turning him orange - particularly on his nose! We're doing our best to feed him peas and now green beans. What happens when you mix orange and green? :-)
Alli

Jamie said...

LOL (re the orange nose)! Bring on the greens! And whites are good too (mashed potatoes are a great finger food and actually have much more nutrition than they're often given credit for)!

Ariel Blain said...

What an adorable little guy! He's grown so much already! Totally cute! Hope your class is good and you're enjoying being a dad!-Ariel Blain (4th grade class last year)