Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sweaters and Snow

Alli and I went to our first Ugly Sweater party for the Sunset worship team. We went as the annoying couple who dresses exactly the same...same colors, same types of clothing. But Jay, Tyler, and Julie definitely took the cake for having the nastiest sweaters in the whole group.


Meanwhile, we got our first snow of the year.


It was nice to have an extra Snow Day to chill as a family, but the following day Alli had to go to work and bring home the bacon. So Autumn and I did this...


Tomorrow is even going to be yet another snow day for Beaverton School District. I guess I can begin cleaning out the side room for the baby. Oh well. So much for Spring Cleaning. It's Winter Cleaning time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ugly sweater picture must be one of the most-blogged photos I have seen today. Just goes to prove, you should always be careful when cameras are pointing your way... someone might post the photo on the Internet. (In fact, most candidates should think about that too...)

:-)

Julia said...

I like the picture of Autumn and Ben looking at the snow while they wait for the bacon to be brought home. Clever.