
We also replaced the coffee table (all those sharp edges) with puffy squares of black leather that hold all kinds of goodies inside of them (great for keeping future toys in). This also makes lots of floor space for a future crawler/blanket/play area.

The bookshelves went in our room.

I had to rearrange my guitars and comics so that they only took up half of the closet instead of spreading out over the entire closet. And lastly, Autumn now thinks that we have created a wild and crazy new area for her to play... Kitty Jail!

Needless to say, it actually has helped me mentally prepare for our future child. Now everything is almost in it's right place. Gotta get ready for baby, right? I guess we'll see when he arrives.

1 comment:
Love the rearranging post thoughts. The cat pic is fun...and not a surprise We have cat beds for our two cats, but one prefers his brown paper bag and the other prefers an empty shoebox on the floor of our closet. Go figure.
I am so excited for you both and this new chapter in your life!
Post a Comment