Sunday, August 26, 2007

The new addition to the family!

I would like to e-introduce Autumn! She is a calico/tabbie that we adopted from the Bonnie L. Hays Animal Shelter in Hillsboro on Tuesday, August 14th. She was caught in a trap and brought into the shelter on that previous Saturday, got her shots on Sunday, got fixed on Monday, and then adopted on Tuesday. Whew! She has already had way too much excitement for a 4-week old kitty.

As soon as Ben saw her, he knew if we adopted her we would have to name her Autumn for her orange and brown coloring. Good job, Ben!

So far she has been the greatest kitty ever. She has adapted to her new home, litterbox, and food perfectly. It took her a few days to come out of her shell, but now she is super playful and the most cuddly kitty I have ever met! We love her to pieces!

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Hey Alli!!

Glad to see you got your kitty! She's a cutie!! Miss you guys!

SF said...

AWWWWW!! Autumn is the perfect name for your beautiful kitty. You have a ton more pictures up...I love your apartment. It looks pretty much like your Fresno apartment, only the kitchen is smaller. I emailed you yesterday 8/27/07 e-me soon! I miss you!!!!!

Lisa said...

Yea! Ben and Alli are blogging! Great way to keep up with ya'll. Autumn is adorable, welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood.

You guys are all 'growed up' now...sigh. Very cool, we are so happy for you!