haha! well you will be proud that abi can fart when she wants, and we know this because she asks us to watch :-)
Ha ha, that is really funny! Kids are so great!! I nanny for a little girl and she is all the entertainment we need!! Clark is such a cutie! Have a great day:)
The kid knows when to perform. And who doesn't like a bugger joke! However remind me not to set my sandwich on that table.
He took the silliness to the next level! Too funny!
I just have to say, "He's such a boy!" Ewwww....Uncle John, John and William will be so proud!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha! well you will be proud that abi can fart when she wants, and we know this because she asks us to watch :-)
Ha ha, that is really funny! Kids are so great!! I nanny for a little girl and she is all the entertainment we need!! Clark is such a cutie! Have a great day:)
The kid knows when to perform. And who doesn't like a bugger joke! However remind me not to set my sandwich on that table.
He took the silliness to the next level! Too funny!
I just have to say, "He's such a boy!" Ewwww....Uncle John, John and William will be so proud!
Post a Comment