We love this picture - he looks so posed!
Wow, what a year! I can't believe that Clark will be one this week. I'm sure all moms say this, but it's true! Someone asked me if I was ok with Clark turning one and I told her I didn't even think about not being ok with it. We love Clark so much and even though he keeps changing, we love each new phase. I'm just so excited to see what this next year brings with Clark that I'm not really that sad about being done with this first year.
I heart adventure: My own backyard
3 years ago

6 comments:
He is one cute little guy. I loved when Ryan turned 1. It was so much fun and I can't wait for Jack to get there too.
Happy Happy Birthday Clark!!!! Ethan wants a playdate. . . Looks like you all had a blast!
Love the pictures!
I look so youthful sitting on the couch next to Clark ;)
Happy Birthday Mr. Clark!
Hey Clark! Cannot believe it has been a year! You are the most adorable little guy. We loved the video with the cake! You did a FINE job! Looking forward to playing with you in a few months.
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!
Love all the pictures! But Alli I must agree, I love the one where he's standing next to you. I love his hand on your shoulder! Love, Janice
Post a Comment