Sunday, October 11, 2009

Leaps Tall Buildings in a Single Bound

Clark has learned to jump. Although he doesn't have much control and flails around like a crazy person, he loves having tiny jumping sessions where he goes nuts. See for yourself.

6 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

oh my goodness, soooo dang cute!!! dont you love things like this, so simple and as parents it is the greatest thing!!!

Julia said...

I'm still laughing. At first when I saw the picture I noticed all the toys on his tray and didn't see him! But now I can picture him when I hear the noises in the background on a phone call. He's super!

Jeanie said...

Very cute!! Like Julia, I couldn't see Clark in his camouflage at first. He's going to take off like a shot when he's out of the jungle!

Jon and Jolie said...

Ahhhh. . . He's just too cute!

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Looks like a tap dancing prodigy to me. love you! Grandma Janice and Grandpa Bruce

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

It's also really fun to here your voices on the video! Love, Mom