On Monday, we got some friends together to celebrate Alli's birthday. It was lots of fun to celebrate another year with Alli and even more fun now that we have a son to celebrate mom's birthday with. We had a blast!
I heart adventure: My own backyard
3 years ago










6 comments:
Hmmm, Clint, there is a butt-head comment in there somewhere... :)
i forgot to call you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! clark looks soooo big sitting in the bumbo.
I may just have a new wallpaper picture with that baby bumbo! How cute is Clark in that!
I LOVE (love, love!!) the picture of Clark in the Bumbo. What a charmer!!
Alli, you look like you've been a mommy for a million years! :c) Happy Birthday!
Miss you guys!! Kiss that baby for us!
Hello Allison and Ben,
It is really good to see you and the baby! I see by the postings that your sister got married! Congratulations to her. Clark is sooo handsome! You did good!!! Boy, are you in for a blast!!!!
Be blessed,
SF
Oh! And Happy Belated Birthday, Allison!!!
Post a Comment