
The funny thing was that after we moved them all, they broke out into a conga line and started swimming their tails off.

This also allowed us to add some new fish to the tank as well as discover one of the best fish stores ever...The Wet Spot. They not only had the hugest tanks I have ever seen, but they had the best cichlids and multiple breeds that I have ever seen. We ended up adding a few Labidochromis chisumulae and some Pseudotropheys sp. "Zebra Long Pelvic Mdoka" to the tank.

All in all, the tank is awesome and all the fish are now happy that they aren't all cramped in the smaller tank. The good news is that I had a parent of one of my students give me a 50 gallon tank for my classroom. Man, i can't wait to get that one set up.

1 comment:
Dude! Very cool tank. Congrats on already completing something on your summer 'to-do' list. Impressive!
Post a Comment