Ever since Alli and I started dating, I have been trying to get her into video gaming. Needless to say, it wasn't her cup of tea. She didn't like playing soccer, didn't enjoy hacking and slashing her way through dungeons, and definitely didn't enjoy any game that involved me becoming too competitive. She did enjoy beating me up on some fighting games, but nothing ever really stuck...until last night. With the creation of the Wii, many people have been introduced to video games because of the motion controls. With the release of MARIOKART Wii, Nintendo has released the WiiWheel, a device that allows you to literally drive on a game using a wheel. Here is the proof that wonders never cease.
5 comments:
Welcome to the dark side, Alli.
Ima wario, ima gonna win
Oh...Randy saw that game at Target last week and had to use all his willpower NOT to buy it and bring it home. He even used the excuse of buying it because Isaac could play it. Although I do like the idea of Isaac enjoying a Wii game that doesn't have shooting in it. Unfortunately, we'd already bought Isaac some new golf clubs for his upcoming birthday. I guess the game'll have to wait for Father's Day.
haha awesome.
About time, Alli.
:cD
Post a Comment